Sunday 22 January 2012

Celestial Fulcrum, Blog 3.

Well, a tad behind schedule on this thing but I've been getting busy all the same, at least by my usual rate.


The bottom half of the Fulcrum is now very nearly done. Druids and base all nicely painted aside from a few touch ups. But I don't really have time to do those before posting, is inventory day at work so I've been called in :(


This picture shows the touch ups that need doing, namely the runes overran right onto the main vest part of each Druid. It might not have help that I was shaking quite a bit while attempting it. But something new, the gemstone on his chest was the first one I have ever actually attempted. Usually I just paint it to match the rest of whatever is around it and do it as mostly a bulge on whatever it's attached to. But this is my Fulcrum, it's time to try. I bust out NQ36 and read the article in there on how to do it (something I've also never done before, follow a help guide) I think it worked out really well. I'm amazingly chuffed. I just need a bit of gloss varnish apparently to keep that shine going.

All told, touch up the runes overbleed and give the Druids eyes and Thats this half of the Fulcrum done. Onto the Thingamajig.

Also, tomorrow is gaming day, so I'm taking this thing out for a spin finished or not. Expect a battle report.

Thats all for now, Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment