Tuesday 28 February 2012

A Goal and a Deadline

Well, settled on the second list for the local tournament. It's going to be an eKrueger list, le gasp! Though I've decided to use Wake of Destruction, his NQ theme force. Why not? I am after all taking eKaya's theme.

So, to sum this one up.

eKrueger +5pts

Woldwarden -9pts
Woldwarden -9pts
Woldguardian -9pts

Shifting Stones -2pts
Shifting Stones (w/Stonekeeper) -3pts
Stoneward & Woldstalkers -5pts
Druids of Orboros (w/Overseer) -9pts

Gallows Grove -1pt
Gallows Grove -1pt
Lord of the Feast -4pts
Eyriss, Mage Hunter of Ios -3pts

The theme not only allows me to take Eyriss, but nets me AD on 2 warbeasts. Which is more than likely going to go on the Woldwardens, try and snag something tasty early on.

Now, thats both lists set. I have it mostly done but I've a few bits need finishing.

Started but not quite finished:
Warpborn Skinwalkers (min)
Gnarlhorn Satyr

Don't even have yet:
Shifting Stones
2x Gallows Groves

That gives me a month to finish one warbeast and a unit. Then get Shifting stones and Gallows Groves assembled and a lick of paint on them. However shall I manage. I only have till the 25th of March...actually with my current speed at getting these things done will make me happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just want to say that I'm a new player, and a Circle player at that. I enjoy the blog, especially the name! My 2-year-old calls my miniatures "daddy's mans" so it's especially appropriate. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete