Monday 27 February 2012

Getting Ready

Found a bit of time today before setting out to work to do a quick bit of painting, managed to get near done on my Skinwalkers. Figured they needed sorting out before the Fulcrum purely based on the fact that next month is a local tournament and they are the only thing not painted in my eKaya theme force, well that and the second set of shifting stones. But I've yet to order them (tomorrow is payday) and they dont take two minutes to get done.

My list, for those out there that might give a wurms arse...

Kaya the Moonhunter & Laris +3pts
Druid Wilder -2pts

Gnarlhorn Satyr -7pts
Feral Warpwolf -8pts
Pureblood Warpwolf -8pts
Warpwolf Stalker -9pts

Shifting Stones -2pts
Shifting Stones (w/Stonekeeper) -3pts
Warpborn Skinwalkers -5pts
Druids of Orboros (w/Overseer) -9pts


Overall nets me advanced deployment on the heavy warbeasts, advanced move on the skinwalkers, +1 to the starting roll and a lovely 4pts saved. Gonna have a few plays with it before I go and hopefully post up results and if your very lucky I'll have a photo of the finished skinwalkers sooner rarther than later. Life and Skyrim permitting.

2 comments:

  1. Four heavies! I recognize the theme list as I was trying to build one last night with only two heavies and an Argus. I'm going to revisit using more heavies. I'm interested in how it plays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, yeah the amount of heavies are really in there for the intimidation factor. I've used her Theme before but never at 50pts and never in a steamroller enviroment. I'll make sure I take notes on whatever games she gets in. :)

    ReplyDelete